How to Enroll a Student
Avondale Meadows Academy is a partner with Enroll Indy, a city-wide unified enrollment system. In order to enroll at AMA, families will need to fill out a Enroll Indy application. When completing the application, you will need to rank AMA as #1 on the application in order to have the best chance of being matched with us. If you have questions about how to fill out the application, contact Tay Edmonds at 317-803-3182. Instructions are also listed below.
Enrolling at Avondale Meadows Academy
Families who are interested in enrolling at AMA should complete the following steps:
- Complete an application by visiting enrollindy.org/apply.
- Create a family profile
- Complete an application
- Rank Avondale Meadows Academy as #1 choice.
- Enroll Indy notifies you of a school match (date of school match notification is detailed below).
- If matched with AMA, you will receive welcome letter from the school detailing next steps for enrolling your scholar.
- Attend AMA New Family Orientation (dates will be included in welcome letter) and complete registration documents.
Note: Applying IN THE 1ST OR 2ND Round and ranking AMA #1 on your application provides the best chance of being matched with us.
Enroll Indy Application Timeline
- Round 1: November 1 – January 31 (Results released February 20)
- Round 2: February 1 – April 30 (Results released May 21)